Friday, January 12, 2007

Back in Notts and kicking...

With my mind connected, as I finished work for today on my first deadline, and excited after a one hour long conversation using the web cam mic that actually works...I return fresh to my blog.

Although I've been back here, in Notts, only for 3 days...I feel like it's been a week. Coming back has been at least bumpy...as I miss everything that is home...but I am starting to slowly readjust and the good news is that I'm not as stressed out about my coursework anymore.

As I'm battleing decisions about my next year and driving some people crazy with it...like my parents and Adi (nr Boruz) and Antonio whenever I get the chance...and my view on things keeps changing even faster than I change my sox, I do manage to make breakthroughs for my life...

For insance...I cooked my very first soup on tuesday..and it was actually yummy...and yesterday I made my first Boeuf salad...which I proudly present below. And I'm reading things about the 20s and the 30s and so on, and I'm watching movies and I'm still resting..so I pray that I'll have the intelligence to keep doing bohemian things like these for the whole period I'm here which will be tough with decisions, studies and 2 final papers.

And I hope that I can show you more of the British culture as I see it. A special project that I'm planning and that amuses me greatly is to do a series of pictures with pub names. Like "The tap and the tumbler", "The slug and the letuce" (melcul si salata)...who in their right minds would name their pub like that? :)

The boeuf half-eaten salad, that was yummy: even the hong kong girls admitted...:P

And for my dad...a limo humvey truck...if that's what it's called..in the distance...at Luton airport.

1 Comments:

At 3:52 AM , Blogger Rockerchik said...

yes i id read your blog but, it is so cool your from the UNITED KINGDOM! i'm from the UNITED STATES. I'M 12. I live in cailfornia. i have a blog too. well seeya! $ *

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home