Monday, January 08, 2007

Second new year's

On the 1st in the evening I took Anca to my parents' and friends' party to show her what a real dancing party is all about...

My parents and their friends are just a crazy bunch I always admired...Most of them have been friends since highschool and stayed friends ever since...partying like crazy every chance they got in a special room in Gili's house, they hand painetd at one time...

That's my dad playing DJ as usual...and mom dancing around...:)

And now they still party when they can, and they dance more than me and Anca together...and that's a lot...And when they don't party, they meet every week-end to play cards or talk. I guess I was gealous when I was little. I always wanted to have a group of friends like that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home