Saturday, December 23, 2006

Back home...

Being home with my friends and family is absolutely wonderful...detaching myself from the whole UK experience right now I feel is doing me sooo much good... It's so great to go from being on your own and fighting your own fight hardly anyone can understand...to being with people you grew up with, people who know you, who understand or can empathise with you so well...people who support you. I truely feel home right now and it's like I never left.

Being home, I surprised myself in saying and feeling things about UK I had no idea I was feeling...and this is catharctic to me...the purification I need in order to succeed and to start anew next year.

I forgot how true friendship feels like...and I forgot how incredibly and amazingly lucky I am to have the parents I have...and the family I have and all of my friends. And I wish I'll never forget that again for the rest of my life.

***********************************************************************************
..In the AIESEC office- the new one we fought so hard to get...with a whole new culture and with crazy newies...Up there are awards we've been geeting in the past two years...

...singing Christmas carols on the last LC meeting of the year...

...With Toci, Anca, Diana, Alis and Andreea in the mall...

...with Vlad, Alexandra, Bogga, Dan, Maria, Ursu and Cristi in former Grizzly- the dump that used to be our meeting place
...now they kicked us out at 23...what is this world coming to???

...same place with Vlad, Sandra and Alexandra...
these are all High School friends...some of whom I've shared so many special moments with...among which the theatre group...

...no comment...

...they just looked soo cute...

...and so did we...me and Cristi...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home