Thursday, December 21, 2006

The rest of Portugal...

We had a relaxing time in Coimbra, before going to Porto on friday on a sort of teambuilding afternoon with the EB in Coimbra.


They made one of the wackiest roll calls I've seen that night...that they presented to the plenary at National Congress the next morning in Ofir. National Congress in Portugal is the conference where EBs are prepared for the last 6 months of their terms and the next MCP in Portugal is elected. It was strange and in the same time fun to be in such a conference again...I felt like in AIESEC again...and then again I felt like I didn't belong there anymore...a borderline kind of a feeling.

Saturday they had reception weekend for trainees in Portugal and joined them to go to Pavoa de Vazim. So that day I almost felt like a trainee too...and I made friends with them because they were special people...I met 3 polish girls and a polish guy, a greek girl, a romanian girl and some portugese SNs too that came to get to know us...



We had a cool time and I could empathise very well with what they felt...
...later on we stuck together at the official dinner where everyone was dressed up for Alumni hall of Fame and where an important partnership for Portugal was resigned...


All in all Portugal was a wonderful experience...yet again...very relaxing and fun...which was just what I needed after a looong year that has been 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home