Monday, December 04, 2006

Holidays are coming...

I worked quite hard these weeks...and the result was that this week-end I went for a shopping spree for each and every member of my family...and some friends...and that makes me happy. Finally for once I can afford to be the Santa I always wanted to be for my family.

Nottingham put on pretty clothes for holidays a while ago...and even has a christmas fair in the center with little wooden houses, like in Timisoara and Oradea and other places I've seen: like Viena and Munchen. :) Seems universally used...:) Unfortunately I will deprive you of pictures of the running raindeers from Victoria Shopping center because I didn't get there on Saturday...but they are my favourite.

Still, with all the atmosphere I don't feel Christmasy yet...I guess I can't wait to get home to see all of you, relax and start feeling the spirit.

In the end..I leave you with a song that I rediscovered thanks to Bogga. It's quite sad but I like it a lot...and the dog in the video too. It's worth listening to :) Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHOf3s70w-c




1 Comments:

At 1:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

foarte faine

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home