Sunday, November 19, 2006

Work, work and more work...and some fun too :)

If you are wondering where I've gone...wonder no more...I have been sclaving for the system, working hard for school...harder than I've ever worked for school ever; working hard at work and working hard to decide on my future...it's so strange that I have so many options for next year..I could do almost whatever I wanted. The sad thing is that I have to do something smart too.

But I am living several processes now...and since I have no conclusions yet...I'm going to show you the fun part of my life.

After my birthday, because it was also Wing and Ellen's birthdays, we decided to go out on Friday...


and then to go have a Family- all- you- can- eat buffet-like relaxing Sunday lunch in a Chinese restaurant.

Later on the next week came another birthday: Arunas- a friend of ours who had a cool house party. There, I tried lithuanian black bread with cheese and garlic... (make by Nierca. These two guys do the best impersonation of Borat's "disco dance" I've ever seen...)

Still, my house mates were the best...:)

...and we showed everybody what "sexi time" means... (also a Borat quote :P)

On our way home Radu, who is studying photography, took some nice pictures of us...and the citysacpe. "I liiike. Iz nice :))"


And finally today...I had a "me" day...ca deja fac cu capul de atata munca :)
so Dan and I went off strolling around Notts. And it's quite a beautiful autumn here.
And here are some of the things we saw....
Silly goose!...which is a swan actually :)


This is the way most British churches I've seen look like...

Beautiful colours...


Half a windmill...

I dedicate this picture to Unchiu' Dan who taught me how to play chess when I was very little.
And to Breto :) who taught me how to play chess second...when I was a little older...:)

The future is bright...


And it's all mine.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, o poza cu dedicatieeee? For meeee?Thank you, dar n'o prea merit la cat de bine ai invatat sa joci sah :P

 
At 12:53 PM , Blogger Codruta Stefaniga said...

Salutare :)

Ai dreptate,am zis ca m-ai invatat, nu ca am si invatat. Oricum, imi aduce aminte de zilele bune de la Valiug :).

Te pup si ne vedem in decembrie!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home