Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Today...my birthday :)

I had a full day today:
classes, career adviser meeting, how to write a CV training, dance classes (we may do a Christmas show where we dance on Frank Sinatra- "Let it snow"), German classes, shopping for raspberry cheese cake, chocolate cake, cocoa and strawberry milk and candy and then finally a celebration with the people in the house.
The real dancing party is on Friday...when we go out and get wasted.

Thank you to all my friends and family who called or e-mailed today.
I miss you all. :)
Kisses.

And here are some images of tonight:

They surprised me by gathering in the kitchen on the dark and singing happy birthday as I entered...


So I brought out the goodies...


And the three girls that have birthdays on the 8th (me), 9th (Ellen-left) and 2nd of November (Wing) each made a wish...

And the party was on...

Do you see anything wrong about this picture? They love me sooo much...


And in the end the romanians stayed for a special photo shoot...
Borat...better yet Ali G style....


Dorks, geeks and nerds...yeap..that's us...

...What? We can be serious....


But we prefer Charlie's angels...

And our favourite pose is Hong-Kong style.

3 Comments:

At 12:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

La multi ani, frumoasa! IN ultima secunda iti spun. de cum am vazut adica.
Liana

 
At 3:10 AM , Blogger Codruta Stefaniga said...

multupeeeeeesc!!!

 
At 4:09 PM , Blogger romeo said...

sa traiasca mata mata mata , sa traiasca mata care tea facut
ca datorita mati mati, mati
datorita mati noi te-am cunoscut...

la multi ani draga...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home