Monday, November 06, 2006

Conclusions...

The whole adventure left me happy and energized :)
Portugal is truely beautiful.

Things that come to my mind when I think about it are: great Climate, Palmtrees, Hills that complemet the Architecture that is great and old, no Modern things- everything is integrated in the cityscape, Bohemian Atmosphere, a Language that I can barely understand (I can read it better than hear it), culture Shock regarding the fact that they kiss when they first meet a person, Blue Tiles on buildings, Paper table cloths in every restaurant, Fado music, Pastry which I love, Sea Food and fish, Porto Wine, Coimbra, student city and the Latada festival, History, The Ocean, Flags in the windows everywhere, Pride to be porugese...

Thank you Antonio for being such a gret guide :)

2 Comments:

At 2:44 AM , Blogger romeo said...

hey Codru...

you are really lucky!!!

greetings from LTS faci room , from
Transylvania

Romeo

P.S. if you Antonio are you reading this post, greentings to u to....

 
At 2:55 AM , Blogger Codruta Stefaniga said...

Have a great LTS and smart and beautiful newies!!! :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home