Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Today is the day.....

...I got in line with the rest of the world. Today I started to play grown-up:P.

First of all the good news of the day is that I got two jobs. Not big deal ones, but ones that will put food on my table and make me stop worrying about paying the rent. And the good thing is that they are both part time and flexible. Tomorrow I'm expecting the third job interview to be announced. :) You start paying those taxes...next thing you know..you have to retire...:P

I also payed my first rent, opened a bank account, enrolled for German, went to an advanced street-kind-of-dance lesson, a job interview and a job training AND cooked my first real meal...(beef and cauliflower)...and it was good too :P.

So now, thanks to the job training...I know how to properly serve food AND take a drinks order (advanced :P). The people in the company that gave me the training are real proffesionals...the company has catering staff for all of the biggest sporting events in UK and concerts, so they wouldn't stop talking about how they served a lot of stars from Robbie Williams to Ronan Keating.

Gotta love this life...except...my first deadline for school is coming on Monday...
Brrrrrrrrrr!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home