Saturday, September 30, 2006

UK: Nottingham life

Building :Theatre Royal:


More notts:Taxis that I think are soo cool :P:

Just another building:

Where to go next?
On the way to the super-market:


The place where my classes will be:the business school building;


Reception:
The library:

The place with the student unions:


A college:
Clouds: it rained twice today :(

Paradise park:


Life alone is fun...so many decisions to make and only you to be accountable for them...you decide when, where, with whom, what. I feel like I'm a playground for being an adult...a real one..from having to consciously buy things like toilet paper and other necessary things...to having to decide what to eat and cook. I bought a brand new phone today..so I can be contacted and I sent the very first CV.

Life in three is fun too...(me,Marius and Dan). Feels sometimes like we're the 3 mucheteers...exploring the city together...talking Romanian and making stupid jokes. Best part is the shopping...we shop for all 3 of us...so we go for the larger quantities... 3 liters of Tesco milk, huge pack of Tesco Ham, huge Tesco or Asda bread..huge everything...huge and cheap. But our experiments do go wrong...we bought the worst juice possible from the one pound land...and had a really bad lasagna tonight :P

Today we visited our landlord...he is a really nice Indian living in a "stange neighbourhood"...so they say...We found him in a huge jewelry store...:) He was really nice to us...we signed our contracts and paid the first month rent...his Japaneese helper was really fun- a former student.

On our way back we passed a little park called the arboretum..or something like that...it was like a paradise...with benches and budgerigars and parrots in cages...amazing...unfortunately my camera's batteries died :( But that will be a really cool place for reading :)

Life with 12 people is even more fun...we had a little teambuilding laughing session with Brainiac- the Tv show...and slowly we are all coming together...today another girl from Brunei arrived as well as the girl from lithuania. The last person is a nother girl from Hong Kong. I don't mind living with so many people like I thought I might...It's fun..the Hong Kong girls are speaking their language sometimes, cooking their rice and eating it with chop sticks...they're really fun to watch...:)

I set the objective to take pictures of all the rooms in the house...to compare them..:P
Whatever the result...I still think mine is the cosyest :P

New day...new adventure...:)
Sunday I was pomissed a proper city tour :) Yupii!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home