Friday, September 29, 2006

Home

Being home was such a bitter sweet adventure for me...
I came home to find only that I have such special and ambitious people in my life...starting with my family whom I can't thank enough for all the support they have shown me..and for being there for me no matter what. Thank you to my partents, all my grandparents and Oradea family :).
...And then there's my friends...guys it was a pleasure and an honour to be a part of a festival* with you. For me it was such a natural transition from IC and so much fun...:) I wish you to have a great planning meeting in October..I'll try to support you next year as well as much as I can.

* Between 15-17 of September my friends brought to my home city one of the biggest guitar players in the world in a festival that was amazingly prepared in two months.

This is a tribute to all the people who are important in my life.












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home