Friday, October 06, 2006

The Nottingham Adventure













Today was a looong day :) filled with adventure and a topping of plenty of rain on my cake.
I had to blow dry two pairs of shoes at the end of the day again...

Today was fun...Nawaf came over...he is one of the guys I went to Poland with. He lives in Sheffield, 50 minutes away from me...so one of these days I'll return the visit.
We had plenty of fun in the rain...and then here...eating pizza and remembering IC, looking at pictures and talking about our lives..:)



Next came the laser arena, where I had a blast: for 50 minutes we were in a dark place going up and down ramps and in basemets, hiding behind walls to dodge the blue lasers. My red team won twice and I made it in 2nd and 3rd place out of 12 people in the two games...who's good?



The day ended in an incident with a drunk guy in the waiting room in the laser arena. Poor guy just wanted our phone number. After calling me a Polish* B*tch, the guys there called the police. He wasn't violent or anything..just talking turkish crap. I have never seen police coming fatser or any guy flying out the door with more speed and into the police car. Sweet dreams kind turk ....poor guy..:P

* Appartently the brits have a thing for Polish people: turns out that when they entered the EU they came here in large numbers. So for now...Romanian name is safe...but wait till next year...oh just wait...:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home