Saturday, October 07, 2006

Meet the people and the house :)

Yesterday...we had the first meeting with the Erasmus coordinator and our disertation coordinator...both of them like to talk a lot and have quite a british humour only they can understand...good thing was that now we know who the other Erasmus students are...bad thing is that the things they said about the disertation are quite scary. Now I have to pick an ECONOMIC topic by the 16th of October...so help me God :)

The rest of the day was sports fun...had a swiss ball class (where you execrcise your muscles on those huge plastic balls) and had my very first two hours of ice skating ever in my life. :) That was very much fun until some guy hit me from the back and made me fall flat on my ass :P Therefore I have a 5 cm bruise and buba :P on my elbow...but that's how children grow, right? :)

This morning we had the very first house meeting with all 12 of us. So now is the time when I'll be introducing the house and the people. Bear in mind that it was morning so we all have our morning faces :).

The hallway :)

The Kitchen:


Girl's bathroom:
And now the PEOPLE :)

Up to down: Ellen (Hong Kong), Giedre (Lithuania), Joyce (Hong Kong), Marius (Romania);

Left to right: Mel (Brunei), Radu (Ro), Dan (Ro), Marc (France);

Radu and Mel with Zorana (Hong Kong);

Me with Scarlet and Wing (Hong Kong);

Giedre and Marius again :)

Radu and silly Marc :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home