Wednesday, September 13, 2006

IC wrap-up

Finally IC was a grreat experience for me...one that left me full of memories and stories to drive my friends crazy with.
What was I left with? The most important factor that made me a very happy person during and after this IC were the people and especially the CC.
You guys..I smile thinking about each and every one of you, because you are all in your own way special people...people who have earned a little space in my heart. People I miss so dearly. Some of you I haven't managed to write a sugar cube :(, some of you I haven't gotten the chance to tell that I admire you so much for all the work you've done and for who you are, some of you I'll miss for the dancing we did together, others for the long late night talks and so on.
Thank you guys! Thank you for everything!
See you again next year, I hope and keep in touch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home