Saturday, February 03, 2007

UK like I never imagined...

The reason why I like being in the Uk lately, is that here I feel very much like a citizen of the world. I have made friends from all corners of the world (India, Honduras, Venezuela, Portugal, France, Italy, Hong Kong, Brunei, Turkey, Nigeria, Mexico, etc.) and I feel like every day I am learning something new from their cultures- wheather I am tasting their food, or learning about their habits, or learning a bit of their language and so on. It's funny that there is only one indian who can say my name right in return. But it's such a great pleasure to discover realities on this planet I had no idea existed.

I think that the brits are soo lucky. Imagine having an IC opportunity to meet people from all corners of the world, only in your own country. Not to mention that they have their culture and cuisine very much influenced and enriched by all these foreign cultures and people.
And lately...so is my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home