Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Meanwhile...

...I have been having a blast!

Saturday the house went for a family lunch at the newly opened Chinese restaurant Big Wok, where for £ 5 you can stuff your face on steamy asian buffet. I can only remember the Monglian lamb, but I was soo full. All I know is that towards the end we were dipping marshmellows in the chocolate fountain- like the one they have in our mall at the chocolate shop...and having them with ice-cream. :P



And Tuesday was such a cool day as well. I got paid to be a student ambassador at an open event my school had for people in High School who want to decide what university to go to. You would be amazed what competition does for the universities...you should see what they do to attract people. Anyways..I had good fun meeting new people, talking to visitors and parents about student life and taking them around campus to see all the facilities.


And wait..there's more...since I missed the photo session the house had for Christmas, Radu took us in the studio again. Here are some shots :) Enjoy!


This is Cindy. She'll be 21 this Friday...so happy birthday! :)

And last night we celebrated Erika's birthday by going for a beer and dancing in Gheisha. So happy birthday to Erika and to Adi Boruz, who was also there celebrating his B-day that comes every 4 years :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home