Thursday, February 22, 2007

Congrats to Mishu and Gabitza

This week, AIESEC Timisoara ellected a new president: Mishu :). My most sincere congratulations, girl! I have faith in you that you'll do a great job this year.

Here's a bit of her application form:
What culture do you want AIESEC Timisoara to have?
"What I desire for AIESEC Timisoara is to remain a student organisation where people are equal and enjoy spending their time because they feel the relevance of their activity. I want AIESEC to be a place where you know you can bring your ideas and implement them together with your team in an environment of cooperation, learning and professionalism. AIESEC is the place where you play (freedom, enjoyment & innovation) responsibly (professionalism and development)!"

But the global and truely exciting news is that Gabitza aka Gabriela Albescu, first VP HR&L in AIESEC Bucharest, than MC VP PD in AIESEC Romania, AI VP PD last year...now became the first Romanian AIESEC International President and the fourth woman president in the history of AIESEC.
Congratulations to her! Like someone said...there must be something about AIESEC in Romania- first the global UBS award...now a PAI... :)

Here is a bit of her application:
" Some say: We need an initiative!
I say: We have a DREAM and dreamers make it happen!
Some say: We need good people!
I say: we need TALENT!
Some say: speak!
I say: Listen! Than speak.
Some say: Improve!
I say: Re-IMAGINE!
Some say: Members need well defined structures.
I say: Talent should be encouraged to embark into quests of the unknown.
Some say: Diversity is a breath of fresh air.
I say: Diversityis a breath of creative air- absolutely necessary to be the best we can be.
Some say: Continuous improvement.
I say: What about BOLD LEAPS?"

And a bold one she did take...one that can inspire us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home