Saturday, August 12, 2006

Raiffeisen Results

I had a LOT of fun going to Bucharest! After a 30 hour train trip that drove me crazy, I met Andrei and spent a lovely evening. Next day (11 aug) I had the assessment center. We were 20 in total and only 10 could get the scholarship. We had to solve 2 exercises: one where we were external consultants for a company and we had to decide where it would be best for them to relocate: in the city center or outside the city, based on a pretty thick fact file (and support our decision with argumets).
Second one where we had to put in order some actions that we would take if a customer complained in our company and we were customer service. We did this first individually and then in a group. At first I was disappointed in what I figured I did. But then the resulte were:
The 10 winners of Raiffeisen: (9 here-one had left):


I was sooo happy! Next came something even better: I flew for the first time: Bucharest- Warsaw. I enjoyed it and took pictures of it like a maniac. I remember I wanted to fly for so long...when I was younger my grandfather promised to fly with me when I grew up. I kept waiting and waiting for the chance. And today it finally happened. You will laugh but I even wrote down some of the sensations I had. :P Thank you to my sponors for having me fly :) and thank you to all the people who believed I could do it with Raiffeisen.
Now my team in Poland is happy. They are getting Ice cream :P

Have a great week-end all. I know I will :)




3 Comments:

At 8:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Codrutzzzzz, felicitaaaaaaaari!
Ma bucur sincer pentru tine! Milioane de pupaturi!!!

 
At 9:31 PM , Blogger Codruta Stefaniga said...

Sar'na! :)

 
At 3:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Felicitari si iar felicitari .. si o inghetata imensa :))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home