Friday, September 14, 2007

A big big smile

No matter what I tell you these days, I am very happy.
I have 3 tonnes of work and I have been spending my time in the office till midnight in the past 3 days.

BUT...I have many reasons to be very very happy:
- I have a fantastic team who stick together when the going gets tough
- we are preparing for an amazing conference with AIESEC UK EBs next week
- today the whole team got treated to have breakfast at Jamie Oliver's restaurant and it was fantastic (he is a famous cook in the UK- has his own TV show, etc)
- we have all booked tickets to go to Barcelona for a weekend in December
- my parents are coming in December
- life in London is a lot of fun
- I have fantastic friends whom I am very proud of and who are organising a fantastic festival as we speak in Timisoara (http://www.plai.ro/)
- Andreea Neacsu is coming to see me this weekend
and many many more...:)
And even though I am still working in the office the girls and I are having white wine I opened by banging the bottle on the wall (thank you to all my highschool friends for this trick) and are listening to music.
Such a life is worth having every day...every year. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home