Thursday, July 05, 2007

Latest events :)

Now: My team in London:


After my final exams at NTU came the last bbq with the Mount Street house, which meant it was time for my parents to show up. After two very nice days spent in Nottingham, we changed location for London. We saw a lot of London and I was very very happy to be with my parents there. They actually helped me move into the new house so they got to see both where I lived and where I will be for 1 year from now.



Next came very relaxing days in Portugal...



And finally transition started in London at 1st of July. I am incredibly lucky to be working with a lovely team. We will be 8 crazy people, with a month packed with decisions, understanding, team bonding and AI transition party in Rotterdam.

4 Comments:

At 12:11 PM , Blogger romeo said...

bine Codru!!!

very nice things are happening in your life, I can't whait to see you again, maybe at IC

keep in touch

romeo

 
At 12:16 AM , Blogger Codruta Stefaniga said...

O sa fiu la IC :) asa ca ne vedem acolo!!!

 
At 1:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fain Codruta! Ma bucur ca ai putut petrece un pic de timp cu ai tai... Dupa cum vad eu, drumurile tale se intampla sa treaca prin Portugalia foarte des ;-)
Take care!

Dani

 
At 10:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home