Sunday, June 10, 2007

This is it...

This is it...the process of ending an era...of being a student...of being an Erasmus...and of living in Nottingham. Tomorrow my parents will be here and in a few days they will help me move out of my 12 people house, out of being a student pressured by so many deadlines, volunteering and working all at the same time.
I am leaving behind a city I have barely discovered, a university that was not so bad after all- I now no longer dread economics and I understand part of it actually :p thanks to my exams...and also leaving some nice friends that will scatter away in different countries on different continents.
I am very excited about the part of my life that is to come. And if I tell you I am scared or I complain about it, you should just slap me. I think I have some experience now that will allow me to do even better and take out even more from the new team I will be in and from the new city I will live in. LONDON...my love affair with you starts soon.

Just moments after my last exam was over: Maria, Carol, myself, Erika and Carolina in front of Bocca cafe and Boots library- places of refference for my year.

We are all proud of Radu, who did a very good expo for his final show on his photography degree. Julia is also here- the great girl who hosted us in Barcelona.

Places yet undiscovered in Nottingham...Wollaton Park with its "house" in the middle, as Richard put it.

Goodbye to Adi also. I will keep my fingers crossed so that you get a job in London soon. :)

Yes...that IS deer. This place is really a little paradise. :) Dicovered too late :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home