Tuesday, July 08, 2008

These days...

Great times...transition started...less work...more team time...lots of talking.
Came back from home very refreshed because I was very very spoiled. It was confirmed once more...if possible...that I have an amazing family and I love them all to bits! And the 2 weeks we spent in London and then home were...memorable. :)
I finally graduated from the Uni in Romania and I feel a huge relief...but I am bitterly reminded at how easy it is to get a big mark in Romania, which makes differentiation based on your graduation mark...very hard. On the other hand, it feels rather good to know that my home town hasn't changed and that my friends are still there, unchanged as well.

Highlights of the past couple of days...my reunion with Erica. :)

And all I get paid to do in the next month is pass things on...and thoroughly enjoy my team :).
Good times...I feel relaxed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home