Monday, April 23, 2007

Strike over :)

Well...since last time the news is that I have finished my dissertation and handed it in.
This is mine and Erika's victory picture.

I have been to London with the SIFE team at the National SIFE competition in Canary Wharf. Here, each of the SIFE UK teams had to present their projects. Runners up get to go to the European competition in Warsaw and winners to New York. We did not win, Nottingham Uni did, but the competition and the speaches of the winning teams were amazing. Better than I could imagine any students present.


And last but not least I got a "job" :P Since July you can find me in London, in the national support team of AIESEC UK, managing events. :)

More pictures of the SIFE Team:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home