Sunday, April 13, 2008

Chairing a conference in Portugal...

28-30th of March: was a wonderful weekend! I was a chair for RIMT: the induction conference of AIESEC Coimbra NEFE, the Local Committee for which Antonio is LCP (President).
I had a wonderful team of facilitators and a great organising committee and together we were a dream team. :)


We had about 68 delegates (LTMs, EPs and members of Aveiro- a new LC they want to expand AIESEC into).

We had exciting sessions...

Trainings given by alumni...

Teambuilding games...

...and chill out times...

Over all I am sooo soo happy to have had this experience, as I always wanted to chair a conference. Its success makes me think that training, event management and facilitation, as well as agenda creation is something I am good at and I want to do on a longer term. :)So I am now in search of a job that could offer me that again.
See you soon Coimbra NEFE! May you continue to be a great team and may you have a great year ahead!

1 Comments:

At 9:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home